Always connected with the current trends
"Web 2.0" is a web application that facilitates interactive information sharing, interoperability, user-centered design, and collaboration on the World Wide Web. It is characterized by as follows:
» Web sites offering free web services and tools.
- » Open source code - software code becomes a viral marketing tool.
- » An enhanced user experience afforded by new approaches to information sharing and use of existing/new web scripting technologies.
- » Giving users the ability to share their opinions, media or to offer back to the community.
Web 2.0 Themes
Mash-up (Web Application Hybrid) – using a third party’s code/content while sharing your own to combine and create a new integrated web service.
Tagging – allowing users to tag creates categorized context rich sites.
User Content – users ability to comment, rate, add content, photos, or videos.
» Improved Online Service with Increased Competition.
- » Increased Satisfaction with User Friendly Interfaces.
- » Increased Credibility & Trust of Organizations.
- » Increased Understanding of User Needs.
- » Increased Problem Solving.
- » Increased Success from Shared Knowledge.
- » Increased Content and Usefulness.
Using these benefits of Web 2.0 and applying them to your own products and services will offer the most current trends.